Silkscreen printing is the process of transferring a stencilled design to shirts and apparels. The design is created on a stencil on a fine mesh screenand ink is pushed through to create an print on the shirt.
Advantages of silkscreen printing:
- Washes well and is extremely durable (printed shirts may last up to 10 years)
- Good for printing large areas
- Relatively low cost for large quantities of printing
What can I print my design on?
Where can I print my design on?
- Any location (centre chest, front, upper back, lower back, etc)
- Maximum printing size of A2
- Mass production such as event shirts or class T-shirts.