Dye sublimation is one of the most advanced T-shirt printing methods that uses heat to transfer dye onto fabric. It is almost permanent after printed and the most breathable printing method to date.
Advantages of dye sublimation printing:
- Highly durable, almost permanent printing method
- Extremely smooth fabric and feel of printing as the ink is embedded into the fabric
- Can be dry cleaned and tumble-dried at a low temperature
- Good for printing complicated pictures in colour
- Low cost for small quantity of shirts
What can I print my design on?
- White dri-fit T-shirts only
Where can I print my design on?
- Any location (centre chest, front, upper back, lower back, etc)
- Maximum printing size of A2
We recommend dye sublimation printing for:
- Complicated pictures in full colour (take note that dye sublimation has a lower colour accuracy compared to digital transfer printing