Direct To Garment Printing
DTG printing is a type of heat transfer printing where a modified industrial inkjet printer prints directly onto fabric. The ink soaks into the garment itself resulting in a long-lasting print thatdoes not crack, peel or wash away over time.
Advantages of DTG printing:
- Able to print millions of colours and gradients
- Able to print full-colour images and photographs
- No cracking or fading
- Extremely durable, almostpermanent printing method
- Can be dry cleaned and tumble-dried at a low temperature
What can I print my design on?
- Only cotton apparel
Where can I print my design on?
- Any location (centre chest, front, upper back, lower back, etc)
- Maximum printing size of A2
We recommend DTG printing for:
- Multi-coloured logos that need to look bright and bold
- Digital prints
- Solid colours
- Personal T-shirts and couple T-shirts